17TH OCTOBER, 2011

Sk8r Grl.


My boy and I both had the day free for the first time in a while, so we went out for brunch and then walked around the city for a couple of hours. I've never really done an 'outfit post' before so I'm a little bit nervous about it, but here I am in my new red dress!

2011-10-15 17.00.49
Dress: Irving Baby (vintage), Belt: Clothes Line Saga, Tights: ASOS, Boots: thrifted, Necklace: gift, Bracelets: Cat Hammill. Bag: from somewhere in Melbourne!

Somewhere along the way during our wanderings, my boyfriend bought a skateboard on a whim! Apparently I am dating an 8-year-old. However, after teasing him for about half an hour, he gave me a skateboard lesson which was really quite fun! I am probably wearing the most inappropriate attire possible, apart from maybe a ballroom gown, but I didn't have any major accidents so was rather proud of myself.

skateboarding!

- C x


7 comments:

  1. eep wow you are so brave to tackle a skateboard wearing a dress! Red really stands out on you :D p.s. thanks for reading and taking the time to comment on my post xx misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress.
    Thanks for your comment.
    x

    www.crystalvisionss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely post more outfit posts because you look adorable. And you look so cute skateboarding (or trying to) in a dress, haha.


    Dagmara
    http://skippedbreakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that I would be brave enough to go on a skateboard in a dress but you look great!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! My friend tried to show me how to skateboard once and it didn't end well.
    These outfit photos are really good. You're a natural. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i love everything about this outfit.. such a beautiful dress :)
    awesome blog.. would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright Red colored outfit, really it suits you lady.
    silk dupatta

    ReplyDelete

You make me smile. ♥