APRIL 30TH, 2011 ♥

If you like it then you shoulda...

Ring love! Actually, I more adore the concept of big, beautiful, art inspired rings, as I'm unfortunate enough not to own any rings of such great stature myself. (Yes, I just used the word 'stature' to describe rings. Stature = 'high level of respect gained by impressive achievement.' I think this is fitting!) I'm always looking at various designs, but rings somehow seem special; I can't really justify spending on this type of jewellery for myself.

I feel as though high end rings should only be gifts waiting to be given, not simply for the gesture, but so they will always retain that sentimental value. I have no idea how I figure this, as I have no problem at all with over-spending on clothing! But anyway, I've done a bit of ring stalking, and without further ado, here are my picks of the moment: (Forgive me if there's too much YSL in this list, but they are so damn amazing at this finger circling art!)



1. YSL Arty Aventurine ring. $270 US.
yslring

2. Gara Danielle Hammered Stackable Rings . $360 US.

ring15


3. Isharya Florentine gold-plated cocktail ring. $153 US.

ring6



4. Samantha Wills Harmony ring in white (also available in turquoise). $108 US.

ring2


5. YSL Arty gold-plated glass ring. $170 US.

ring3


6. Billy Bride Lima turquoise stone ring. $285 US.

ring8


7. Vintage brass Unicorn ring. From $17 US (On Ebay!)


RING12



8. Kenneth Jay Lane Coral and Jade crystal ring. $205 US.

ring4


9. YSL Lingot gold-plated heart ring. $262 US.

ring7


10. Mezi Mezi White Malachite ring. $218 US.


ring13


Let me know which of these is your favourite! (or if you know of any other rings you believe I would drool over.) My personal favourites for now have to be #3 and #8, for their stunning contrasts in colour - my eyes popped when I saw them!

Sparkle sparkle. Put a ring on it.

- C x




10 comments:

  1. yay, really? You have wonderful blog, btw. I want all rings! follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous rings! love. i heart your comment, and a new post is up!
    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all amazing! I have the YSL in blue.

    How do you get your pictures to come up so big? Mine always shrink

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 is my favourite from this list, so stunning! #5 reminds me of coral and #4 is very elegant, I quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy, I love #3 so much, it was what inspired me to write about rings in the first place!! Those colours are so awesome together.
    Thanks for commenting my lovely Jamoire! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely post, i had a amazing trip - thank you darling, new post is up!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The unicorn ring is just brilliant :) Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clear, concise and easy to read. Thanks for a nice blog post!
    Macrame Bracelet

    ReplyDelete

You make me smile. ♥