4TH OCTOBER 2010 ♥

The pretty season.

Spring weather is here! I'm announcing it. I don't care. It might be a jinx but I'm also too excited. Not for hayfever and sneezes, but for the ocoming promise of what comes after these teasing warm breezes and forests of flora - SUMMER! I get so excited about summer every year, only to immediately eat my words in the middle of a 47°C day, but for now let me have my fun. Winter has been too long and too dreary, so I am well and truly looking forward to endless days of watermelon, salt hair, music festivals, bright dresses, picnics and everything that comes with a whole lot of sun. For now, here are some snaps of what spring looks like from my back steps - I took these in my garden over the last couple of days. Flowers, fuck yeah!

IMGP0142

IMGP0198

IMGP0176

IMGP0146

IMGP0204

IMGP0218

IMGP0233

IMGP0185

And a kiss from my darling dog Hollie!

- C x

6 comments:

  1. Whoa! It's so hot where you're at. It's scorching hot in California right now too!

    Did you use your Holga camera for these shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice flower photos.:D Made me smile.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Marie! :)

    Toni, no these were just taken with my normal digital camera. The effects of Holgas are a lot softer, so won't have as sharp focus as these. I did however take some Holga pics today, can't wait to get them developed! Oh and it's nowhere near 47 degrees yet, that will only be in the extremes of summer :P I just meant I won't be quite excited about the hot weather when it actually is so hot!

    - C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower photos! Your dog is so cute! <3

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww ur dog is so cute! :)
    and thanks for the comment on my blog!
    i'll tell u when i finish "the great gatsby"...it's pretty good (as i've said lol)

    www.fateitis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah pretty!

    Re. your comment .... yep, I think it is mainly to do with confidence - that, and having a certain sparkle! xx

    ReplyDelete

You make me smile. ♥