1ST AUGUST, 2011

Vintagesque.

I used to make a habit of frequenting vintage markets and sales more often, but haven't had time as of late - however I was Facebook-invited to a 'Vintagesque' sale at Radio Adelaide the other day; I had the morning free and cash in my wallet so wasn't going to say no!


The area was quite small but I arrived early so there were still goodies abound; here are the items I decided to take home:


IMGP0487
Rosey pink jumper - $7


IMGP0495
Sleeveless baby pink jumper - $10
(n.b. I've never bought so much pink in the same transaction in my life...)


IMGP0500
Gold rope necklace - $8
I'd been looking for one of these for ages - big love for gold vintage jewelery! This one is quite heavy and not plasticky at all.


IMGP0504
Earrings - $3


Later that day, I made these (because there wasn't enough pink in my day already! I must have had a brain-splosion.)

IMGP0484


Coconut & lime cupcakes - you might first perceive this as an interesting flavour combination, but they were surprisingly delicious - tangy with a coconut crunch! Omnomnomom.

- C x

4 comments:

  1. I really need to get into vintage shopping - and YUM, coconut and lime is a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looking for some vintage items too =)

    Thanks a lot for your comment! You're welcome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I've been looking for a gold rope necklace or bracelet for aaaaages you lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for your comments! Nicci, I was so happy with the gold necklace too, I've been wearing it almost every day! You'll find one soon I'm sure :)
    - C x

    ReplyDelete

You make me smile. ♥